Dja, Both Buyer and Seller in Denver, CO

What is the typical peak of the market in Denver? The spring season appears to be starting but inventory in

Asked by Dja, Denver, CO Tue Apr 22, 2008

my submarket (East Wash Park) appears pretty stagnant. What is the highest volume month historically? Are you seeing that trend currently? What is your perspective on East Wash Park/Cory Merrill/Bonnie Brae at this time?

Answers

4
no more answers?? My gosh, do I have to be a cash buyer to get a response here? It seems like all the responses are to people who are buyers.
Jeff- We are sellers but looking to buy in Southern Hills/Cherry Hills Heights/Cherry Hills North where things seem to be moving.
The #'s are 'skewed' depending on if you're wanting to BUY or to SELL - which do you need to do?
Jeff
Web Reference: http://www.jeffboyce.net
Hi! The Denver market typically peaks from May through August, with the peak number of homes and highest average sales price hitting in June (5129 homes, average $304,000 in 2007). You live in a great part of town, and sales in your area have been stronger than in other parts of town. Right now, more than ever, it is important to price the home right, so it sells quickly with lots of competing interest. Giving your home the best internet exposure possible, with professional photographs, will give it the boost necessary to get it sold at the highest possible price. Feel free to contact me with more questions.
Jennifer Oldham 720-234-3863