Market Conditions in 75098>Question Details

Nbarua, Other/Just Looking in 75098

What is the state of Wylie, TX real estate market. I have a 1908 sq/ft house, built in 2001 with 3 beadroon,

Asked by Nbarua, 75098 Wed May 27, 2009

2 bath, family room and game room, tiled entry way, kitchen, and bathrooms etc . I will like to rent or sell. Please advice what is my best option.

Answers

2
Nbarua,
What I would recommend is that you have at an area Realtor provide you with a Free Comparative Market Analysis (CMA). This CMA will show you what homes in your neighborhood are selling for, how long they have been on the market, and what your competition would be. The Realtor should also be able to provide you with a preliminary Net-Sheet which will show you what other closing costs you are likely to incur so that you can determine if selling would be a financially sound decision for you or not.

Additionally, you can ask the Realtor to provide you the CMA for the lease homes in your area as well. This way, you can weigh all options to determine the best route for you and your family.

The North Texas Top Team Realtors are the top Realtor team at Coldwell Banker Jane Henry Realtors (on FM 544, by Wylie High School) and we would love the opportunity to provide this free information to you. If you have any other questions, or would like this free information, please feel free to contact us directly.

Melissa Hailey
Coldwell Banker Jane Henry Realtors
North Texas Top Team Realtors
214-418-0180
Melissa.Hailey@ColdwellBanker.com
I personally have a listing in Wylie, in the past 2 weeks, things have started to speed up and there are more buyers out there. As in any market, the key is to price correctly in order to secure good showing numbers. Being a landlord can encompass a lot of little and big issues that can be a tremendous amount of work. I would love to discuss your options further so that you can make the right decision. Feel free to contact me at 214-708-0919 or e-mail me at the address below

Jenn Rock
Prudential Texas Properties
jenn.rock@prurealty.com