Market Conditions in Milton>Question Details

C. I., Other/Just Looking in Quincy, MA

What is the resale like for condos and duplexes in Milton? Also, what is the resale value in Cunn. Park area?

Asked by C. I., Quincy, MA Sat Jan 10, 2009

C.I.: I'll handle the 2nd questions first. Cunningham park area is one of the most desirable in Milton. It's proximity to the park, schools, E Milton Sq, Shopping etc make it a very stable neighborhood and one that has done better than other parts of Milton and other towns.
There are few condos and very few duplexes in Milton. Many of the condos are Adult Community or Luxury. If you are asking because you may want to flip.... the ones that have done the worst are the 2/3 fam conversions as several projects have failed and come on as distressed properties.

If you are interested in more information, please feel free to contact me... I've been a local resident for 30+ yr owned my own Milton Focused brokerage, have my construction and builder licenses and am familiar with all the areas of Milton, as well as the benefits and pitfalls of flipping / investing / purchasing in the area.

My website may be a good resource. It has direct MLS access, hard to find statistics such as all sold properties, list vs ask etc.. and updated lists of all REO/Foreclosure and short sale properties.

You can always get me at Direct Phone: 617.755.8272 or
Milton is still doing very well in this mostly unpredictable market. Resale are doing fine but it depends on when you bought the property that will determine how much of a profit you may make. Cunningham Park area has always been strong for resales. Let me know if you need any more information. Thanks.
C. I., it's kind of an open ended question. It sounds like you want to use past information to forecast future results. It just doesn't work like that. If you would like to ask me any more direct questions than feel free to contact me. Take care, Jon
Web Reference:
C.I., the resale value of a property varies greatly depending on many factors such as the condition of, in this case the condo/duplex, condo fees, sq. footage amenities etc... and of course market conditions
I can send you a report for the past 5 years on properties in Milton so you can see the market trend that has occured in this town. If you'd like me to send it contact me directly with more specific information on the condo, duplex (i.e. sq. footage. number of bedrooms & bath etc..)

Century 21