Market Conditions in Phoenix>Question Details

Newbie, Home Buyer in Phoenix, AZ

What is the rental vacancy rate for the historic area of Phoenix (north of the 10, Willow area)?

Asked by Newbie, Phoenix, AZ Mon Jul 11, 2011

Trying to get an accurate picture of vacancy rates in the historic area of Phoenix, north of the 10. Thanks in advance for help.

Answers

2
Newbie,

It is very hard to determine an accurate vacancy rate on an area where the properties are privately and independently owned. However the properties in the area that are priced right will usually rent within 2 weeks. I have sold several properties in the area to investors and they have rented very quickly.

Carlos J. Ramírez, PC, ABR, CNE
Associate Broker/Realtor, HomeSmart –
Certified Negotiation Expert (CNE)
RealtorCarlos@gmail.com
http://www.SmartAZRealty.com
This is my favorite area in the valley! It does have a lower vacany rate than most as there aren't as many rentals here as some areas nor large apartment communities. The rentals that I have seen usually fill quickly due to convenience of both uptown and downtown, as well as the quiet charm of the area, as long as they are priced competitively.

Are you looking to rent a home you already own or buy one here to rent? Either way My team and I at Century 21, All Star Realtors could make landlording a good experience for you!