playroom, Home Buyer in Saratoga Springs, NY

What is the rental market like in Saratoga Springs? Specifically, how difficult is it to rent a 3BR house?

Asked by playroom, Saratoga Springs, NY Sun Aug 26, 2012

Answers

4
Paige Strait & Jennifer Karam’s answer
Dear Playroom,
As a Realtor and rental property owner, Saratoga usually provides a solid rental market. With the current expansion of business in the area, this trend should continue. Location is key. If you are not familiar with the area, seek out a Realtor who can help you. Good Luck!
Hi Playroom,

Saratoga Springs is a great place to rent. There are usually several options and varying styles of rentals: apartment living, single-family homes, and condos/townhouses.

However, you are going to pay. Because of the number of student rentals and local rental needs, a 3 bedroom house is going to cost you at the very least about $1000/month excluding utilities.

Saratoga handles a lot of rentals through agency, so if you're interested, I would be happy to help you in your search. This service comes at no charge to you since buyer's agents are paid from the seller's closing costs. Feel free to email me or give me a call. I'm available 8am-8pm every day.

~Tori
NYS Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
Certified Buyer Representative
Bliss Properties of NY
tori@blisspropertiesofny.com
We are considering buying income property, so we don't have anything to list right now. We were wondering how difficult it would be to rent out. Thank you very much for your reply :)
Good Morning,
It is difficult to get a 3 bedroom. It all depends on the price range, location etc. Please email me your specific information and I can put you on my free automatic rental listing system. If there are any that you like we can see schedule to see them.
Teri Cranston
Realty USA
Associate Broker
376-8532
http://www.homescapitaldistrict.com