Market Conditions in Omaha>Question Details

Mary Griffin, Other/Just Looking in 95076

What is the rental history for homes in the 68131 and 68132 zip codes in Omaha NE?

Asked by Mary Griffin, 95076 Sun Apr 27, 2008

Answers

2
Because I grew up in Omaha, I was curious where in the city this zip code was located. I thought it might have been near UNO, the Med Center or Creighton, since you the focus was rentals.

I pulled the zip in city-data and found that 74% of the population rents in this zip. That's quite high. Also, the average age is younger. I have no specific rental history info to share, but thought you might find the stats from the city-data site helpful.
http://www.city-data.com/zips/68131.html

Deborah
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Apr 28, 2008
Deborah Madey, Real Estate Pro in Brick, NJ
Mary,
If you google Omaha rentals or Omaha homes for rent, there are several web sites with rentals.
If you want to purchase a home, you will need to consider how long you will be here to decide if that
is the best way to go. If you will only be here for 2-3 years, I recommend renting. I can send you a selection of homes if you wish to purchase.

Billie