Bob, Home Owner in Bullhead City, AZ

What is the projected single family residential appreciation percentage from 2012 to 2013 for the Sunridge area?

Asked by Bob, Bullhead City, AZ Mon Apr 16, 2012

The county assesor said my home will appreciate 8.2% during that time. What is your professional opinion of that figure?

We have to many variables such as how many foreclosures are on the books from the financial institutions to are they going to hold them or flood the market and how many of the standard listings are offered. All of the options will produce different results. If you contact me I will send all homes that have sold and are offered to help with your assistance in making an opinion. Thanks
Hard to say but my crystal ball (hehe) says that may be accurate. No seriously, Prices have begun to stabilize & slowly starting to increase as the lack of inventory is making foreclosure properties in high demand resulting in 3-4 offers within days of being listed, selling above list price. That will slowly raise values over time.

If I can be of further assistance, please feel free to contact me!

Gaylene Wood
The Ristow Group