Market Conditions in 89061>Question Details

Mike Gross, Both Buyer and Seller in 92705

What is the percentage less than the asking price for Pahrump NV?

Asked by Mike Gross, 92705 Sat Dec 15, 2007

Answers

3
Hi Mike,

In Middlesex County NJ, for November the Sold Price/Asking Price Ratio (SP/AP) was 95% (data from Middlesex County nj MLS).
Real estate is local and you should make a thorough analysis with the stats and comps your local agent is providing you with.
The reason why I am jumping in this trail is to show you that across states this ratio is very similar and the moral of the story is that homes that are priced at market value sell for close to their asking price (94%-98%).

I hope this help-

Catherine "Cathy" Chaudemanche
Real estate agent & Realtor associate
Agent Leadership Council
Keller Williams / Middlesex County market center
IF the property is listed properly, MLS statistics are showing the property will sell within 58 days and will sell within 97% of the list price. Oddly enough, when I started in Real Estate in 1977, the rule of thumb was that a property would sell within 96% of the list price, some things never seem to change.

If you're interested in purchasing property in the Vegas Valley or Pahrump, give me a call.
Most stats are showing around 97% sale price to asking price