Elizabeth Ut…, Home Buyer in Anchorage, AK

What is the most common real estate company people use to sell their homes?

Asked by Elizabeth Utter, Anchorage, AK Sat Jun 2, 2012

Answers

5
Linda Hopp’s answer
Prudential Jack White is a very strong influencer here in Alaska. They are the number one company up here with a lot to offer the buyer and seller who are shopping to move here or leaving the state.
With some very strong Realtors who are on the ball know how to put it all together with the best possible solutions. Prudential Jack White Vista is a huge supporter of many of the charitis here in Anchorage. Some of our charities like the Pioneer Home for the elderly are enourmously grateleful and to see happiness spread is what we all work for. We also have a great relocation team here and if you need us, we are here for you to get to know us better.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Jun 3, 2012
Hi Elizabeth,

Let me just say Keller Williams Realty is great. Call (907) 414-0683 and I will answere an other questions that may come up.
Well I just want to know who people use the post. A simply as possible. Doesn't matter if they actually sell the homes or not. And the area is Anchorage and the Kenai Pen..
Hi Elizabeth, If there is any other questions you have contact me (907) 414-0683 or search http://brocmurri.kwrealty.com I will be more than happy to help.
Flag Tue Jun 12, 2012
most*
Flag Fri Jun 8, 2012
Why do you want to know?

Are you including franchises, or do you mean single companies?

Do you mean nationwide, or within a specific geographic area?

If it's within a narrow area (a city, for instance), do you mean the entire company (whether a franchise or a single company), or do you mean a specific office?

Are you referring to the number of listings or the number of actual settled transactions?

Are you referring to single-family homes, or condos?

Though I'm guessing you're including all price ranges, be aware that the answer might well vary depending on whether the property is low-end or high-end.

If you can clarify your question, I'm sure you'll get some useful responses.
Don Tepper, Real Estate Pro in Burke, VA
That totally depends on the area. It can vary a lot by location. Remax, Coldwell, and KW are certainly some of the bigger players. My company is growing rapidly though!