nayruspearl, Other/Just Looking in Tulsa, OK

What is the monthly rent price for this home? What repairs are needed to be done in this home?

Asked by nayruspearl, Tulsa, OK Tue Nov 6, 2012

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/homes/Oklahoma/Tulsa/sold/494578-1211-…

Answers

2
Nayruspearl,

I check this site and another site, I am not seeing this home for "Rent." Please drive by the home again and call off the yard sign, if there is one to speak with the property manager.

Good Luck,

Josh Barnett, Realtor
Metro First Realty
Web Reference: http://www.1ListingFee.com
Why are you asking US here? And here is my reason for my question to YOU.... if and when you are
interested in buying a property whether condo townhouse or single fam. home, you should, or better yet MUST work with a buyers agent, a Realtor who has a representation agreement with you, you commit to the Realtor and the Realtor commits to YOU, at usually no charge to YOU as Buyers Agents are paid at the closing table by the Sellers side, if the property is listed with a brokerage on the Multiple Listing Service of the area. That way not only will you have one resource, one agent to talk
to and contact, that agent not only finds the right properties for your needs and pocket book but will
also educate you about the market, make appointments and accompany all showings, write your
offer and who will submit to you comparable properties that have recent sold so that you know for sure if the price you are offering on a property is a fair market value or not, the agent will negotiate on your behalf and in your very BEST interest the price and terms of the contract, and follow up along the way with all the various details necessary to lead to a successful closing.

Do not do this on your own!!! If you need a Buyers Agent Recommendation for your Area let me know, I gladly forward some good buyers agents to you for consideration.

Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago and Northern Illinois Expert

Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and Investors alike....
And always with a SMILE
Covering for @Properties the city of Chicago, all N and NW suburbs, the fine homes on the
North Shore, and many of the W and SW suburbs, and with her trusted Partner Agents all of
the US and worldwide properties. Edith speaks French, German, some Spanish and other.....
@Properties, 30 Green Bay Rd, Winnetka, Illinois 60093 ---- EdithDoesItRight@yahoo.com or EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com Check out my website at htttp://www.tinyurl.com/MeetEdithHere
get to know me better and learn about my experience, expertise, services available and letters of recommendation of former clients..... Also you can sign up on my site to search for properties in my expanded service area. HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)