Market Conditions in Daphne>Question Details

Priscilla Po…, Real Estate Pro in Houston, TX

What is the market value of 1 acre of land located on Japonica Ln. in Daphne Ala.

Asked by Priscilla Pompey, Houston, TX Sun Jan 12, 2014

Answers

2
Greta Collins’ answer
MS. Pompey, I grew up in Houston, and loved it!! I now live in Daphne, very near Japonica. I would need the exact location & size to give an accurate price to sell. I can say, unless it is priced under market value, you most likely would not have a quick sale. But, you NEVER know, until it is out there with a sign on it!! I would be happy to help you establish a price, and market this property for you.
Please contact me: 251-767-3097, or GretaCollinsRealtor@gmail.com, and we can talk.
Thanks! Greta
Are you looking to buy or sell?

Although an agent can choose to give a price opinion, legally we're not supposed to unless we are acting as an agent, which involves a contract for services as a listing or buyer's agent. (Without a agency agreement, I would only be able to assist with purchase paperwork without a pricing opinion.)

If there is a specific property you need to sell or want to buy, please contact me directly and we'll discuss how I can help.