Our office is definitely seeing an increase in activity since the first of the year. It will be interesting to see the market statistics for February (which come out on March 10th). I would recommend waiting until then to see if prices and the number of sales in 21401 are starting to stabilize prior to making a decision. It sounds like you are not "under the gun" to sell and can afford to wait.
I believe that if the Seller has reasonable expectations, and prices the home so that it is "in front of the market" and not "chasing the market" then you have a good chance of selling your property.
You may find the answer by asking yourself "what is my motivation"? and what do I have to do to achieve it?