Norma Sherry, Home Buyer in Prairie Grove, AR

What is the lowest dollar amount I could buy this home for. email me at nannie@pgtc.com

Asked by Norma Sherry, Prairie Grove, AR Sun Oct 6, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/1078306211-721-Crawford-Ln-Pr…

Answers

2
As Gary mentioned, that home is already under contract. As it happens, it was a short sale, which means that even the list price is probably below market and is less than what the sellers owe. Thus it probably wouldn't have sold for much less than the asking price.

As a general principle, the only way that you can really find out what the lowest dollar amount a home can be purchased for is to actually make an offer. Each seller will react differently, and how they react will also often depend on how long the home has been on the market and other factors. Most sellers do not like "low-ball" offers, and buyers who make them will often find that it often makes negotiations more difficult because the seller may be insulted by the initial low offer.

If a buyer really likes a house, it's best to make an offer that reflects a fair price for the house. Buyers can have a buyer agent at no extra cost to them on homes listed by a Realtor, who will do a market analysis of what similar homes have sold for recently. This will assure that you don't pay too much. The buyer agent will also help with negotiations and guide you through the transaction to protect your interests. If you are searching for a home and would like the services of a buyer agent, I would be glad to help. Just visit my home search website listed below to view all homes in the NW Arkansas MLS.
That house is already under contract. If you would be interested in other homes in this area please let me know and I will find what is available in your price range. Gary Boyle. Please contact me at gboyle@lindsey.com or phone 846-3420
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 6, 2013