Carl Nielsen, Home Buyer in San Francisco, CA

What is the income statement for the property? Does it have its' own heat source or does it come from the Cabrillo Street property?

Asked by Carl Nielsen, San Francisco, CA Thu Oct 18, 2012

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3090627809-716-20th-Ave-San-F…

Answers

2
It really sounds like you are not experienced at Commercial Property:
Assuming that you were keeping whatever business/tenants that are in there; the Seller is inlikely to share his personal/business finances with a stranger. You will have to show them that you have integrity and are a serious Buyer, before they will share with you.
If you are going to change anything; then the previous income statement will be meaningless to your situation.

In either case, you obviously will need a good commercial Realtor helping you.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Oct 19, 2012
Hi Carl,

That's a good question! You should work directly with an agent who can help you learn more about that specific property (and probably will know a lot about similar properties in the area). To find an agent, just click on the yellow button on the property's listing and you will be able to start a dialogue.

Please let me know if you have any questions or if I can help with anything else. I am happy to be a resource for you. Good luck with the search!

Ali, Trulia Voices Community Manager