Market Conditions in Osseo>Question Details

jzieminski, Home Buyer in Osseo, WI

What is the housing market trend in Osseo for sales?

Asked by jzieminski, Osseo, WI Fri Feb 22, 2013

Are sellers seeing prices going up or down

Answers

2
Jzieminski,
It's definitely a buyers market in the Osseo, WI area. Days on Market is high and sellers can make low offers and there aren't any competitors.
In 2011 there were approx. 20 home sales within a mile of the Osseo city limits, 2012 there were 23. Currently, there are 14 active listings, but there are only 6 of those listed under 100 days. Prices are stable, but my buyers are short on "good homes" in the rural towns as well as newer homes in the $150-$180K range. Osseo, like a lot of towns east of Mpls/StPaul are in need of fresh listings that qualify for financing without a lot of upgrades. Requests for homes in Mondovi, Eleva, Osseo, & all small towns in between are quite brisk for February and I am struggling with finding good quality houses to show these buyers. Good luck and call/email me if you need anymore info. or support. Have a great Spring!