Market Conditions in Naples>Question Details

Carm D'alonzo, Home Buyer in Marco Island, FL

What is the homeowner assessment fee and what does it cover. Is it a quarterly or yearly fee?

Asked by Carm D'alonzo, Marco Island, FL Mon Feb 17, 2014

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3141030816-5080-Cedar-Springs…

Answers

4
Hi Carm,
The quarterly fees are $1185.00 with a one time transfer fee of $1000.00. Here is the breakdown for you...

Total Tax Bill: $1,552
Tax Year: 2012
Tax Desc: See Remarks
HOA Fee: $1,185 Quarterly R
Condo Fee: One Time Fees
Transfer Fee: $1,000
Application Fee: $100
Mandatory Club Fee:
Min. Days Of Lease: 30 Rec. Lease Fee: $0
Num of Leases/Yr: 12 Other Fee: $0

Please contact me and I can send you the full listing for Cedar Springs 101.
Thank You,
Lisa Giuttari
Lahaina Realty
239-248-0377
SWFLPROPERTY4U@gmail.com
The fees are $1185/quarterly and there is a one time transfer fee of $1000. The quarterly fee includes the following: "Cable, Fidelity Bond, Irrigation Water, Lawn/Land Maintenance, Master Assn. Fee Included, Pest Control Exterior, Rec Facilities, Reserve, Sewer, Street Lights, Street Maintenance, Trash Removal, Water." according to the listing in MLS.

If you have any other questions or if I can help you with other properties, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

239-405-4300
PeggyWagner4@gmail.com
Dear Carm D'Alonso,

Cable, Fidelity Bond, Irrigation Water, Lawn/Land Maintenance, Master Assn. Fee Included, Pest Control Exterior, Rec Facilities, Reserve, Sewer, Street Lights, Street Maintenance, Trash Removal, Water AND in addition, the sellers say you also get internet.

There is a private walking gate that gives access to the shopping center right behind the community, very convenient so you don't have to drive everywhere. This gate is just a few buildings past the listing. Buyer to verify all. UNIT SELLS FURNISHED OTHER THAN THE LIST OF EXCLUSIONS WHICH THE SELLER WILL PROVIDE. INVENTORY LIST WILL BE PROVIDED.

As a buyer's agent, I can help you to negotiate the best possible purchase price, Please contact me early tomorrow morning. I'm up at 6 am everyday and we can get to work for you as soon as you like, I would love to meet you in person and let's interview each other with no strings attached, this way we can determine the best course of action. My email address id raysellsnaples@gmail.com

Ray Gonzalez, Lic. Agent
Advanced Sales and Rentals
Naples, FL 34112
239-234-8220
$1185 qtr. Cable, Fidelity Bond, Irrigation Water, Lawn/Land Maintenance, Master Assn. Fee Included, Pest Control Exterior, Rec Facilities, Reserve, Sewer, Street Lights, Street Maintenance, Trash Removal, Water
If you would like additional information you can contact me at juliehall410@gmail.com
239.289.5811 Market America Realty