Sue, Both Buyer and Seller in Maryland

What is the home market value in Hughesville, Maryland, specifically in the Swanson Creek landing development?

Asked by Sue, Maryland Mon Nov 19, 2007

at this time

Answers

2
Looks like I'm late for to answer, but in case your still watching, I'll go ahead and post.

The market has been slow in Hughesville in the last 6 months or so. The absorption rate increased from Nov to Jan, which was explained by seasonal adjustments, new construction inventory coming online and deteriorating market conditions. In the last several weeks, we've seen increased activity, specifically in new construction. It's still a buyers market. I know I don't answer your question specifically about Swanson Creek, but it's applicable.

If your a buyer, you've got choices and prices have come down quite a bit. If your a seller, price correctly and market aggressively. I've got local market reports and local information on my blog. Good luck and let me know if I can help you with anything.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Feb 27, 2008
Currently there are three homes listed for sale in Swanson Creek, they range from 565k to 725k. There is also one rental for $2,600. It looks as though there were not many sales in 2007. If you would like to call me or provide me with your email address, I will be happy to send you a free market analysis of your home.
Web Reference: http://www.candymeyers.com