Market Conditions in Malden>Question Details

Jeanmarie, Home Buyer in 02155

What is the going rate for a 1.5 bedroom, 1 living room, 1, dining room in Malden on the medford line?

Asked by Jeanmarie, 02155 Wed Aug 12, 2009

Answers

3
Jeanmarie,

I have built homes in Malden, sold homes in Malden,currently work in Malden and my kids go to school in Malden. The logistics on this city are excellent. and time magazine voted it one of the best places to live in Mass.

As far as the prices on Condos. that depends on what type of condo and what area of the city you are interested in. Please feel free to log onto my web site at http://www.ShawnsMyAgent.com and search all the condos in Malden or send me an email or call me.

Shawn Sullivan
Broker Associate.
Hello Jeanmarie- Yes, that about right.
Malden is a very good city to live in for many people. I lived there for some time as well. Orange line- easy drive into Boston, etc. Plenty of parks, public pool, etc.
If you need any help with financing or a preapproval letter, please contact me at your convenience.
Be careful if you are buying a condo- getting mortgages on them can be a little tricky.

Thanks, and good luck,

Ken L.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 8, 2009
Hi Jeanmarie,

If you are renting the property you would be in the range of $900 to $1000. If you are selling the property you are in the range of $160,000 to $210,000.

If you have any questions, you can call me any time.

GOOD LUCK!

Mark Warren