Pamela Kerr, Home Buyer in Washington, PA

What is the flood insurance and HO fees? Some look to be on one level and other have upstairs.

Asked by Pamela Kerr, Washington, PA Sat Mar 15, 2014

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3136297362-2362-Parsonage-Rd-…

Answers

4
Dear Pamela,

It is not unusual to find two properties in the same subdivision are in two different flood zones.
In addition to flood insurance, it is important to determine if the HOA fees include coverage for wind and hail. You may call or email for guidance on where to find these answers for each property that interests you.

Zelda Bryant
zeldabryant@gmail.com
Cell/ Text: 843-330-7507

wowcharleston.com
It looks like HOA fees are $179/month. These likely include flood insurance costs. Email me if you would like me to verify.

You can view the listing here... http://ctarmls.com/CharlestonReports/ListitLib/show_report.a…

Thanks, and have a great day!

Michael
*Realtor of Distinction
*Charleston Top Producer
Carolina One Real Estate
843-442-1291
mschumpert@carolinaone.com
Hey Pamela
This property is not on the market, I do have some that I can send you if you are looking for a condo? Just send me your criteria I may have just the perfect one for you that I listed two days ago. I can also set you up online to receive these regularly all at no cost to you, all we need is a email address to send it to?

Team Reese
Spence & Theresa Reese
Harbourtowne RE
843-478-3104/843-478-3106
team.reese@yahoo.com
Some of the townhomes are 1 story and some are 2 story. The flood zone is both AE and X500