jpandejee, Home Buyer in Brookfield, WI

What is the difference between asking price ans selling price in housing market in Waukesha, wi?

Asked by jpandejee, Brookfield, WI Sat Apr 21, 2012

Answers

2
It all depends. There are many variables. First of all, there is the question of how much the seller owes. I have learned to explain to my buyers that you have to consider how long the seller has owned the property, how much the seller owes, how much commissions will be ...these questions help them understand the other side of the coin. There is also the consideration of the condition of the property. Has it been updated? How much work is necessary to make the property updated etc.

I have spent a lot of time in Waukesha and, if you let me know which properties you are interested in, I would be glad to help you understand the difference between asking and selling price. There are too many variable to be able to come up with just one answer. We are seeing that the market is turning around. Properties are not sitting like they were and buyers are much more knowledgeable than they used to be. All of this works together to get properties sold.

If you want more answers or have more questions, don't hesitate to contact me.

Nina Kraus
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
414-207-3953
Web Reference: http://www.kraushouses.com
That is a broad question. Are you asking about the last month, year, or? Are you asking about single families or condos? Are you asking about $300,000-$400,000 price range or? What, really , do you want to know?
Single family home for April 2012
Flag Sat Apr 21, 2012