John, Both Buyer and Seller in Waretown, NJ

What is the current market for waterfront homes in Sands Point Harbor?

Asked by John, Waretown, NJ Sun Nov 18, 2007

Answers

6
Gregory Bain’s answer
John, it is a buyers market for waterfront and upland homes. Great selection to choose from - but, don't miss out on the one you really like. Buyers Market does not mean you are the only buyer out there. Good Luck.
Web Reference: http://Ask4Greg.com
John,
There are many waterfront homes available in Waretown. Besides Sand Point you have Holiday Beach, Bay Haven, Skippers Cove, Pebble Beach. I would look at all area W/F homes to compare, see what type of home is moving and at what average price. Look at your home as a buyer, what stands out, what does not. You need to differentiate your home from the pack. Price accordingly. That will bring your buyer.
Feel free to e-mail me with any questions. I am a Waretown resident.
rgarry@crossroadsrealtynj.com
John,
Actually I found up to about 20 homes for sale in Sands Point. They range from 158,000-335,000. So depending on what you are looking for there are alot of choices. There are about 13 homes that have closed thus far this year in that area. Also, Waretown is putting in a new town square which is very exciting. I can go over this with you more in detail if you like. Please feel free to call or email me! daniellep@crossroadsrealtynj.com or 609-709-7311 cell.
Dani Padovano
Crossroads
I forgot to add John that there are only 5 houses for sale in Sands Point at this time that I could find. Below are the two on the water and what they are listed for. Also there has been only 1 home that I can find that has closed and I went as far back as June 2007 to present, that was a 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath Contemp on the water in September 2007 for 625,000.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 18, 2007
John~
I found another, this is a 2 bedroom, 1 bath house on the lagoon and it is listed for $324,900. If you have any question, please do not hesitate to give me a call 732-620-1278. Thanks again, Kelly
Hi John:
I found a home listed for sale in Sands Point on the MLS, 3 bedrooms, 1 bath and one house in from the open bay for $389,000. If you would like more information, please feel free to give me a call at 732-620-1278. I work for Crossroads. Kelly