Market Conditions in 76248>Question Details

Karen, Other/Just Looking in Texas

What is the current average price per square foot for cuatom home construction for houses in the 2300 to 2400?

Asked by Karen, Texas Thu Oct 11, 2007

Answers

2
It will depend greatly on two things: price of the lot and quality of the finish.   Do you want luxurious granite counter tops and hardwood floors, or Formica and builder grade carpet?  price per sq ft could be as low as $47 sq ft, and as high as $100.  I've seen builders charging as much as $150, so shop around before you make a decision.  I will be happy to refer you at least a couple of builders I have used in the past that will preform and are very well priced. julio@InvestTex.com
$75-$100/sqft not including the price of the lot. Of course these numbers can vary greatly depending on style, building materials, finishout. If you build a square box, with basic finishes it could cost less. If you want hardwood floors throughout the house, high end appliances in the kitchen like Sub Zero and Viking, granite in the bathrooms, etc, you could spend a lot more.
Web Reference: http://www.teamlynn.com
Bruce Lynn, Real Estate Pro in Coppell, TX