Market Conditions in 80204>Question Details

Bart Beckey, Both Buyer and Seller in Denver, CO

What is the average value per square ft for commercial warehouse/office space in denver 80204( I-25 & 8th?

Asked by Bart Beckey, Denver, CO Fri May 16, 2008

Ave.) Built in 1999

Answers

2
Hi Bart,

How big is the overall space 2,000 sq. ft. or 20,000? That will affect the price. Also there is a big difference between office, retail showroom, and warehouse space. If the building was built in 1999 I would imagine it is in pretty good condition, doesn't require anything more than a phase one EPA, and should be fairly efficient. However those are just guesses. Other factors include but are not limited to: Lot size, build out, tenant finish, location, current tenants (if any), zoning, and frontage.

There are so many factors to a correct valuation, I would need much more info to give a better answer.

thank you,

Stuart
Bart,

Some more information would help answer your question. For example: How may square feet are you looking for? Do you need docks or doors for unloading? What about parking? What quality of space are you looking for--high end or it doesn't matter? When you are asking about the cost per square foot, are you leasing or buying? If you'd like to contact us directly for consultation we'd like to help answer your questions. Steve