Market Conditions in Cary>Question Details

Buckise, Both Buyer and Seller in Cary, NC

What is the average time to sell a house in zip 27519?

Asked by Buckise, Cary, NC Sat Jun 20, 2009

Answers

7
I ran the numbers for homes sold in Cary zip code 27519 in 2009. The Average DOM for a homes that actually SOLD this year is 136. There have been 404 homes sold in this zip code in 2009 through 8/11/2009. I hope this helps.
Hi Buckise
All of the answers are correct, if you would like some specific numbers for your home and neighborhood, please email me your address and i would be happy to provide them for you.
Michael
Web Reference: http://www.colvinm.hpw.com
Hi, Buckise, some houses sell faster in some neighborhoods and price ranges than others. As location is a big factor as well as price. Working with a knowledgeable Realtor you can get a better idea on how long it might take to sell your particular home. Also, when you consider buying remember that you might take less for your house than you want, but you will also be able to buy at a greater value in today's market.
If you'd like a free Market Analysis, just go to my website. This will tell what houses have sold and what is listed close to your home. It also provides some charts.
Best of luck.
Shelia
Three key elements to sell a home
- price
- condition
- location

Price the home right is about 80% of the selling, You surely don't want to give the house away nor have the house sits on the market forever. Please consider to hire a professional/full time realtor who can help you to stay on track, keep the deal together, and get the home sold.

Jean
The average time for 250 homes that sold in the last six months was 84 days. The high was 431 days, the low was 1 day.

What you proably what to know is what is the average time it takes to sell a home like yours. Sheri is right that the time to sell depends on the price range that you are in. The more affordable homes are selling very well. The high end homes take much longer. Also, the homes that are in excellent condition sell faster.

If you have a Realtor, ask for a Market Analysis including an estimate of the days on market that it will take to sell. If not, contact my team at http://www.TeamForYOUrDreams.com and we will put my 29 years of experience to work for you.

Web Reference: http://www.TimBurrell.com
That depends on the price range and size/style of the house. For example is it a 2 bedroom townhouse or a 4 bedroom home with a 2 car garage. Are you looking for general zip code only information or would you like information pertaining to a certain area and type of home in 27519?

Feel free to send me an email at SheriMoritz@hotmail.com with home specific information or if you are looking for just zip code I can post it here but it wont be as accurate for a specific home.