Market Conditions in Media>Question Details

jtbyrne, Home Seller in Media, PA

What is the average time to sell a home in Media. PA?

Asked by jtbyrne, Media, PA Fri May 25, 2012

Answers

5
Pamela Cloud’s answer
Media is a desirable place to live and there is a steady demand for housing here. It is not uncommon to have competing offers on Media listings. Homes in Media typically sell quickly. "Quickly," however, is relative to your location, price point and condition of your property. As a local Media Realtor, I have listed and sold homes in Media in under two weeks but have also sold homes that took a little longer. Each property has its own story as to why it sold quickly or why it didn't. So, the bottom line answer is "it depends." You would want to see a market analysis with relevant "sold" properties that most accurately reflect your home's features, location and price point. The better prepared you are, the more likely you will beat the odds of any market. If you would like to talk further, please call me at 484-883-8231 or email pamcloud@kw.com.

Pam Cloud
Keller Williams Real Estate
Media Market Center
Media, PA
Hi JT,

Depends on many factors, so need more info. What price range does your home fall into? What condition is the home in? Are there any other factors that could detract from a quick sale (eg, is it on a busy street, across from a school, etc)?

If you can answer these questions, I can give you an educated and more accurate estimate/statistic.

Eric Axelson, Associate Broker
Kurfiss Sotheby's International Realty
267.507.2287
axelson@kurfiss.com
Web Reference: http://kurfiss.com
Pricing the home correctly from the day the property is listed 'for sale' is key.
Location and accessibility to Public transportation and major roads are also very important.
I have just sold a property in Garnet Valley in less than 5days, we had two competing offers.

As a Realtor, I am in charge of marketing and making sure that the property, the moment it is listed 'for sale' receives maximum exposure.
I have listed and sold homes in the Media area and beyond for over 26 years and would love to meet with you to discuss and demonstrate what my Company and I, personally, will do for you. I will gladly provide references from past clients.
Please check out my personal website at http://www.hildiandterripartners.com
I can also be reached on my e-mail: hildibaker@prufoxroach.com or on my cell# 484-467-6703

Hildi Baker, ABR CSP,CRS
It truly depends on the location, condition and pricing of the home. I just sold my own home on Painter Road in 90 days, it closed on May 18th, and another one on Shady Hill Road in about 120 days, that closes on May 29th. Media Boro homes traditionally move quickly, due to the price range and location.
Debra Noce, Realtor
Long and Foster, Media
If it is priced right it could sell in 24 hours. Media is a great location with a quality school district. These two things combined, along with an aggressive sales agent will all work add up to a quick sale. Email me if you would like me to do a competitive analysis of your home.