irishpride24, Other/Just Looking in Bethlehem, PA

What is the average time a house has been on the market before being sold in the Hanover Township (Bethlehem) Area? The zip is 18017

Asked by irishpride24, Bethlehem, PA Mon Jun 10, 2013

Average time does vary by exact location, pricing, condition, size, etc.; therefore if looking to sell/buy, review a cma, comparative market analysis, with your agent....
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Jun 10, 2013
A perfectly maintained home in move in condition in one of the newer developments has a shorter DOM span than a home that is outdated and not well cared for.
The market is changing, and some things are moving quickly. Without seeing the home , it would be unfair to commit to a number.

Please feel free to contact me for more information.
Barbara K Fraust
Dorey Real Estate
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Jun 10, 2013
DOM all depends on price, location,condition and how well the home is being marketed. Best advice for you is to find a competent realtor who you feel is on your side and they can make your buying or selling experience great. If you do not know a Realtor personally ask friends and family or set a few of them up to interview. Hope this helps best of luck.
Homes that are priced right are selling quickly. I live in Hanover Township and know of 2 in my neighborhood that sold in 4 and 5 days. I just sold one that was only on the market for 5 days as well. I would be aple to sit down with you and show you the statistics if you are interested. I love where I live and know a lot about it!
My cell is 610-762-9331. Email is
Average days on the market for the past 6 months within Hanover Township, Northampton County, is 52 days. The average sales price is 272,036. This includes singles, towns and condo's. Let me know if I can be of further assistance, two of these sales were mine, I am a longtime resident of Hanover Township and have been a FULL- Time agent with Coldwell Banker Heritage since 1984.
Sharon Arnold SARNOLD470@MSN.COM
Pa License RS142283-A