Market Conditions in Coppell>Question Details

utmcduck, Home Buyer in Coppell, TX

What is the average sale price per square foot in Coppell for custom homes with 4 or more bedrooms?

Asked by utmcduck, Coppell, TX Thu Jan 10, 2013

Answers

5
There are several new areas built in Coppell each have their own specifications what is lowest amount for the new area built. You need a Realtor work with you assist in obtaining the max. dollar for the sq. ft you require. New areas of Coppell start from $450K over $1 million .

Happy to assist you .. and I am on the city board of Coppell.

Contact my office today
Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant, Credit Repair Advisor
Multimillion Dollar Sales Producer
972-699-9111
http://www.lynn911.com

Follow me on Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/lynn911dallas
Hi Utmcduck!

I did a quick CMA in MLS and homes priced above $400K but under 1 million ranged from $95.76 to $186.60 with an average of $137.41. The majority of the homes sold were custom but there were a few semi-custom builders mixed in.

If you would like an in-depth detailed CMA I would be happy to provide one for you. No high pressure, no sales pitch, no annoying phone calls-I PROMISE!

Please feel free to link to my website to get more information about me as a real estate agent and experience in selling luxury properties.

Sherry Renfroe
Ebby Halliday Realtors
(214) 215-4145 Text or Talk
sherryrenfroe@ebby.com
http://www.sherryrenfroe.com
Mobile Site: m.sherryrenfroe.com
You should not look at sq ft pricing when considering a home. Smaller houses will always have a higher sq ft price. Sq ft does not take into consideration the finish out of a property. Custom homes with high end installed products will sell at a higher sq ft then say one built by a national builder. Ask your realtor to provide a comparable market analysis of like homes in the area. That market analysis should be adjusted for items like pools, lot size, location, number of bathrooms, age of house, etc. Many areas in Coppell have older homes and if updated they will sell faster and at a higher price point.

Judy Mulheirn
GRI, BPOR
CRI Real estate Services
There are so many different styles and qualities of custom homes in Coppell, on different size lots, in different neighborhoods that the average price per square foot doesn't really have much meaning in the entire scheme of things. For a price per square foot to have any meaning at all a home being compared to another would need to be exactly the same as the subject property, exactly the same size, on exactly the same size lot, and probably built by the same builder. Homes are not sold by the square foot, but I do agree that knowing the price per square foot sold by the same builder, or all of the builders, in the same neighborhood/area could be useful information. A knowledgeable Realtor can help answer these questions for you, but they would need more detail than "in Coppell" - real estate is compared in micro markets, like subdivisions, not in cities as a whole. Coppell is too big to be considered an "area" - you'll have to drill down into a smaller micro market to obtain useful information.
You should not look at square footage as a guideline for sales price. Smaller homes will always sell at a higher sq ft price. Sq ft does not take in consideration the finish out of the house. A custom home with upscale finish out is going to have a higher sq ft price than one that has standard finishes.

Judy mulheirn
CRI Real Estate Services