Market Conditions in Denton>Question Details

Anne, Other/Just Looking in Idaho

What is the average price per square foot for an office/warehouse space in the Denton, Texas area?

Asked by Anne, Idaho Fri Nov 21, 2008

Also would like to know an average price per acre for the purchase of land?

Answers

2
Anne,

There is so much happening in the area that you can find a variety of office/warehouse locations to meet your needs. I recently wrote a blog on the success of the Alliance Hub's Import success as being rated number 1 in the nation please see: http://www.fwbusinesspress.com/display.php?id=8922
Hillwood properties is building the state's largest outdoor mall and a year around indoor ski resort that will drive increase in property values for North Texas.
If you are looking for acreage that qualifies for an agricultural exemption, you can pay as little as $20k or as much as $125k per acre. The further away from the city, the less expensive the land and in Texas, there is ALOT of land to chose from.
In closing, I would like to interview for the position of becoming your Realtor and completing due diligence in providing you detailed information to assist you in any real estate venture you will consider. We will discuss your needs financially as well location and the ammenities you need both transaction to include.
I look forward to your response.
Lucy A. Puniwai
Sans Pareil Realty
puniwai@hotmail.com
Web Reference: http://webuyitwesellit.com
With out more details, I can only give approximations. If you are looking for a lease approximately $18 per foot; for purchase approximately $150 per foot. To get a more exact idea, please contact me so we can go over your needs.

Linnea