Jack Bobeck, Real Estate Pro in Jacksonville, FL

What is the average per square foot selling price in Avondale?

Asked by Jack Bobeck, Jacksonville, FL Sat Mar 16, 2013

Looking to sell a 2850 square foot house, new paint in and out, new backyard. All updated items.

Answers

4
Teresa M. Fellows’ answer
I live in the Avondale area and can tell you that you won't be able to reach a conclusion using the price per sq/ft rule. Other considerations need to be applied when valuing the home such as age, location, condition and if there's a pool. There are a host of other factors that need to be valued in as well to find the market value of your home. I recommend using a trusted realtor who knows your area and have them perform a Comparative Market Annalysis for you. Avondale is a quaint little neighborhood with very historic roots. It is located in an area that is increasing in value rapidly. You should have no problem finding a buyer for your home.

My best,
Terri

Teresa M. Fellows
Broker/Associate
ERA Waterside Realty
941-350-4297
tmf4257@mac.com
As you know, properties in Avondale vary greatly, with homes built from the late 1920's to 2012, and some brand new construction is available as well. There are also some locations within the neighborhood which are more desirable than others. For these reasons, an "average" selling price in Avondale is probably not going to be particularly helpful to you. Due to relatively limited sales activity in Avondale, a detailed market analysis for your home will probably have to compare it to homes in your immediate neighborhood and other neighborhoods nearby. I would be happy to prepare this analysis for you, with no obligation.

I work for Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate in the St. Armands Circle office. If you are considering listing your home, I'd appreciate an opportunity to show you how I would market it to find a buyer at the right price in a reasonable period of time.

Charles Offer
COLDWELL BANKER RESIDENTIAL REAL ESTATE
423 St. Armands Circle
Sarasota, FL 34236
(941 321-9664
charlesoffer@comcast.net
http://www.FloridaMoves.com/Charles.Offer
one average amount per sq.ft. will not mean much for your, as the actual sale price, market value depends on inventory and demand, on the construction low middle or high end, amenities the same,
recent upgrades, lot size, location, etc etc and much more, therefore the only way for you to actually
find out what your home in its current status of upgrades etc. will be worth, is by contacting a local
Realtor and have him/ her prepare a good detailed and adjusted market evaluation that will give you
based on similar recently sold homes a much better idea. It is more complicated that just multiplying
a sq.ft. by a per sq.ft. number!!!!
And then a ready and willing and approved buyer has to fall in love with just YOUR type of home...
Work with a local Realtor, one who is honest and straightforward with you about the potentially achievable sale price!
I you need a recommendation for Jacksonville, Fl let me know I gladly send a good one your way.
Good Luck to you

Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago, North Shore & Northern Illinois Expert
Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and
Investors alike....And always with a SMILE :)

Covering for @Properties Chicago & suburbs, and with her trusted Partner
Agents US & world wide properties. French, German, some Spanish &more EdithSellsHomes@atproperties.com or EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com
Check out my website at http://tinyurl.com/YourRealtor4Life
Get to know me! Learn about my experience, expertise, services! Read letters
of recommendation! Sign up to search for properties in my expanded service area.
HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)
I ran a search for sold homes in the past 6 months in Avondale with sq footage of 2700 to 2900 under air. The results vary quite a bit for per sq ft selling price. It ranges from $175.00 to $320.00. It depends what other amenities the home may have - how many bedrooms, baths, garage, pool, lanai, and other extra features. I would be happy to prepare a free comparative market analysis for you if you could send me the address of the home and your contact information.

Tammy Hayes, Realtor
RE/MAX Palm Realty
tammyhayesre@gmail.com
941-276-6185
http://www.tammyhayes.remaxagent.com/