Market Conditions in 27265>Question Details

Kskinner3619, Home Seller in 27265

What is the average number of days for a house to sell in the 27265 area?

Asked by Kskinner3619, 27265 Tue Oct 25, 2011

Answers

3
Days on market have went down drastically in the past year. In the High Point area we had reached almost a year. I am happy to report that the number of days it will take a home to sell is now between 90 and 120 days. Inventories are lower than they have been in the past several years. We are seeing a slight increase in home values and a slight decrease in the number of distressed home sales. Great news for everyone!
While the number of days it takes to sell a home in the 27265 zip code area does vary, the average time, currently, is about 160-180 days. I live in this area, off Skeet Club Rd. so I am very familiar with it. Have been here about 16 years. I'd be happy to talk with you about your options, whether you are looking to buy or sell.
Average days on the market does vary by exact location, pricing, schools, condition, size, etc.; therefore if looking to sell, invite a few local agents from different realty companies and ask for a cma, comparative market analysis, review the data, ask opinions and go from there....