Market Conditions in Bonita>Question Details

Ilse, Home Seller in Bonita, CA

What is the average listing price for a three bedroom, single family home in Bonita, California?

Asked by Ilse, Bonita, CA Sat Jan 5, 2008

Answers

5
Ilse, I have a three bedroom, two bath detached home available in Bonita right now for $350k. You won't find a more economical price than that! Let me know if you'd like to make an appt. to view my listing.
Chris Millar
619-292-2054
MillarMortgage@cox.net
Hi Llse, Depending in what area in Bonita your home is located in will make a differance in price and what your property has to offer. Could be from 400 and up I will need to do a personal comparable for your property and give you the exact listing price. It is all based on how many homes are for sale, pending and sold in the last 6 months. Give me a call I would be happy to help you out.
Carmen Avalos
Allison James Estates and Homes
619-726-4491 or email me at: buyandsellwithcarmen@yahoo.com
Search for properties anywhere USA from my website. Simply click on the "home and market trend" link; enter your search criteria (ie. Bonita, California or zip code, number of bedrooms, number of baths, price range, etc.); view results; and finally click Stats and Trends tab at the top to gain insight into home list and sale prices for your area of interest. Happy trails to you and yours.
HI Lise,

I need some more info to correctly assess your situation. Call me today so that I can get the specifics of your home and send you a free Comparative Market Analysis. Good Luck!

Alejandro Saavedra
Century 21 Award
619-519-0683
alex.century21@ymail.com
Web Reference: http://buysdhomes.com
Ilse, The 3 bedroom homes in Bonita range anywhere from 419,000 to 2,450,000 right now. I would need more information, such as size, area, upgrades, etc. Most of the homes currently for sale are in the 500-600 range.

Do you have your home on the market yet? If you need any help is setting a price or whatever you need, feel free to call me!

Patti Phillips
619-507-2100