Bob Cardinale, Real Estate Pro in Santa Fe, NM

What is the average days on the market stat for Linden St. in Rochester, NY 14620

Asked by Bob Cardinale, Santa Fe, NM Thu Oct 6, 2011

Answers

6
Cathy Barton’s answer
Need more information to make a workable stat for you. Are we dealing with a multifamily or single family home and a stat on one street does not give you good information. You will need at the least the block information and better yet the area info.

Ask a more difinitive question, I'll give you an answer you can work with.

Cathy Barton
Allison James Estates and Homes®

585-586-8850 My Direct Line
cbarton@rochester.rr.com
Bob, I have expertise in the area that you asking about. It is the South Wedge and there are grants available for the workers of Strong Hospital,and the U of Rochester. I personaly have sold 10 plus homes in this area the last few years. My average is about 50 days. Some of the properties were higher priced multis that take a little longer. The stats the agents are pulling from most of the time do not take into account the property may have been listed for more than one 90 day period.
Good morning Bob,
If the property in question is at 625 Linden; it was on the market for 126 days.
The average is +/- 40 days.

Ray
Hi Bob - The average days on the Market on 14620 is 40.
Bob,

Consider enlarging your search area to include the neighboring area. This may provide you with additional information.

No recorded closings over the past 12 months in 2-4 Family.

For SFR, 44 days.