Jack, Both Buyer and Seller in 19053

What is the average days on the market for Juniata Park homes sold?

Asked by Jack, 19053 Thu Jan 31, 2008

Answers

1
Jack,

These properties used to fly off the shelf. I recommended sellers that the top of the market in Juniata was about a year ago and my timing was pretty much right on the mark. Now there is a lot of inventory... for the first time, listings are expiring and are being withdrawn. Im pretty sure the days on market is approximately 3 months which still is not bad, but there is a lot of inventory and a lot of overpriced properties that are on the market as sellers have not adjusted to the correction in Juniata in addition to the fact that a lot of the buyers that could get mortgages there a year cannot get them today. My office is not far from there and I personally have sold many many properties there in the last couple of years. If you have other specific questions, let us know. Our website is below.