Market Conditions in Miami>Question Details

Angie Novigr…, Other/Just Looking in 33134

What is the average days on market for a 3 bedroom single family home in Miami-dade county? I'm not a realtor

Asked by Angie Novigrod, 33134 Mon Jan 7, 2013

Answers

11
Adrian Salgado’s answer
Angie, the average days on market for single-family homes sold with 3 bedrooms in North Coral Gables (that portion of Coral Gables that lies within zip code 33134) in 2012 was 86 days.

A total of 116 3-bedroom single-family homes sold in North Coral Gables in 2012 for an average sales price of $535,636 ($257/SF).

There is currently (approximately) 4.3 months of supply for 3-bedroom single-family homes in North Coral Gables.

Conventional wisdom states that a 6 month supply of unsold homes is a balanced market. Less than 6 months of supply (supposedly) gives sellers the advantage because buyers have fewer options. More than 6 months of supply gives buyers more options, allowing buyers to better dictate terms to sellers.

Hope this helps.
If the property is properly priced, location is not really an issue as in Miami Dade County there are Buyers for every market section. If you are not receiving multiple offers within the first 15 days in the market then the property is over-priced. Concluding value on a property depends on many factors, consider a Realtor that does property valuations and it's familiar with your market area.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Jan 12, 2013
This answer would depend more specifically on the area of Miami. Please contact me, will be glad to help.
Angie all depend how realistic is the owner to set price. Comparables can show how many days property are in the market and approximately price. Location, Location and Location is another factor.
Market at this time in Miami is very heptic.

Need help, just call me at 305 519-3199
Hi Angie,

The market is very active...............and probably I can get you an offer or two in less than 30 days, depending largely on the location and price. My customers are all coming from South America and they are cash buyers. Feel free to call and I will be happy to help you. Call me: 786-413-7170.

Cristina Ziegert
Lic Real Estate Broker
ZIEGERT INTERNATIONAL REALTY, LLC
http://www.ziirealty.com
cristinamz@yahoo.com
mobile: 786-413-7170
All of my industry experts below gave concise answers! Our market is improving! Glad you all survived! Best of luck in 2013!

Fabian Portunato
Broker/Owner

MIB REALTY, Miami Intl. Brokers LLC.
10300 Sunset Dr #157
Miami, FL 33173
305-586-6209
broker@mibrealty.com
http://www.mibrealty.com
Too many variables to answer accurately.

Why are you asking?

If you want to find a low rent, contact a realtor the does leasing and let them tell you
THE AVERAGE SALE TIME DEPENDS LARGELY ON THE AREA , PRICE AND THE REALTOR THAT IS MARKETING THE PROPERTY FOR YOU. RIGHT NOW THE MARKET IS VERY ACTIVE AND THERE IS A GOOD CHANCE THAT WE CAN GET YOU AN OFFER OR TWO ON YOUR HOME IN LESS THAN 30 DAYS ... YOU CAN CLOSE IN LESS THAN 60 DAYS, IF YOU WANT . CALL ME AND WE CAN GO OVER THE DETAILS TOGETHER.
BOB PRIETO
SUPERIOR HOMES REALTY
786-326-3263
Dear Angie, There are so many factors to consider! Location, price, whether its a short sale or foreclosure or a regular sale, property condition and amenities, how the property is being marketed - very important! I personally do a lot of marketing and promote my listings so they sell very fast, usually within 2-3 weeks max.
If you need any kind of assistance please contact me at 305.877.2880 or email me. Good luck!
Meg

Vivienda Miami Real Estate Group
E-mail: meg@viviendarealtors.com
Tel: 305.877.2880
Fax: 305.675.3976
http://www.PerfectFloridaProperties.com
Good Afternoon Ms. Novigrod,

The market time in Miami Dade county varies by areas and the types of property that is for sale. Many areas within the country have been going under contract within days of being placed on the market if they are priced according to the immediate area, condition and comparables. Depending on your particular circumstances and location that will determine your pricing and time frame. To get a more accurate number for your particular area, you will want to speak with a realtor that can provide you with the information for your area, and this will let you know what the most recent sales have been, and what you would be competing with. Please feel free to contact me if you need additional assistance.

Lila Lopez, CRS, CDPE, e-Pro
RE/MAX Advance Realty
homesbylila@yahoo.com
305-772-2521
Angie, the average in Coral Gables is 93 days. Price average is $550,000. This will vary based on the price of the house and your goal. If you want to maximize price, be prepared to wait longer. If you need to sell now, price aggressively, and you will have offers in days, if not hours. Shoot me an e-mail, and I would be happy to provide you specific information.