Market Conditions in Aurora>Question Details

JOrvis_Biltm…, Home Seller in Aurora, CO

What is the average Days on Mkt for resale homes?

Asked by JOrvis_Biltmore, Aurora, CO Mon Jan 7, 2013

What is the average days onn Market for 3bd 2 Bath houses 1500-2000 sq ft in Aurora (zips 80010-80017

Answers

8
Hi Jorvis,

the average days on market here in the Denver Metro area as of the 4th of September is 62 days for an average list price of 339k. Depending on the area the number could be higher or lower based on supply in the area.
Hi JOrvis_Biltmore, It really depends on many factors. Having the home priced right will speed up the process. It is a good idea to have your Realtor do a Comparative Market Analysis. Do you have a Realtor, because I can help you find one?
JOrvis,

Good answers below. But each area and zip code in Aurora are going to be different. If you have a particular area in mind or a home you are selling, the specific information will be in a Compariative Market Analysis provided by your Realtor. Let me know if you need any more detailed information on DOM or any other questions. We are here to assist you with your real estate needs.

Robert McGuire ASR
Realtor/Consultant
Your Castle Real Estate
Direct - 303-669-1246
http://about.me/robertmcguire33
If you like statistics, here's a few more using your search criteria for the last six months and adding only detached single family homes to the criteria:
Average Days on Market - 47
650 Sold
Average List to Sold Price 99.10%
Average Original List Price to Sold Price 97.66%
Average List to Net Price 98.03%
Average Sold Per Square Foot Price (Above Grade) $118
Average Sold Per Square Foot Price (Finished Square Feet) $115

My Son and I work together selling homes and we both own homes in 80015. We know the area well and we are Top Producers. Let us know if you would like any further information. We would be happy to narrow down your search to your home. I am sure you know that these numbers will change depending on your specific area, including location to parks, trails, recreation, stores, restaurants, schools, etc.

Our Average list to Sold price in 2012 was 99.04%, that included homes all over the metro area, including short sales and some high end homes. We Sold 10 listings in the zip codes you requested in the last 6 months. Our Average list to Sold Price was 99.92% and 29 Days on the Market.

Sandy Kinslow
The Kinslow Team
Key Real Estate Group LLC
kinslowteam@aol.com
303 596-4147
117. Trending up. Ave price in Aurora, $224,000. Rick MacLeay, RLO Realty. 720-933-3957

Here is the data according to the MLS for sold homes with the criteria you mentioned in the last 90 days:

Count 52
Avg Total DOM 58
Median Total DOM 41

All neighborhoods vary. I am happy to help if you would like more specific information.

Angie Dziurgot
Broker Associate, Realtor
Equity Colorado Real Estate
303-995-6425
angie@angiedz.com
http://www.angiedz.com
http://www.aurorashortsalehelp.com
The average would depend on location, price, etc. The last over all number of days on market was running some whwere around 125 to 150 days. There are many things that come into play. Hope this helps you.
Average days on market is 59 for those zip codes for residential sales with at least 3 beds/2 baths. Are you thinking of selling? This is a great question to ask any Realtors you're thinking of hiring. Let me know if I can help any further!