Market Conditions in 55082>Question Details

Dan, Other/Just Looking in Stillwater, MN

What is the appreciation for homes in stillwater for 2014 vs 2013 and what is the projection for prices for 2015.?

Asked by Dan, Stillwater, MN Wed Apr 23, 2014

Answers

1
Hello Dan! These are 2 very general questions so I need more information in order to answer you correctly. Would you be so kind and clarify for me? Would you like information for detached Single family or multi-family homes (townhomes/twinhomes/condos/coops); or all homes combined? When you ask about Stillwater, is it just that municipality or would you like to know the entire 55082 zip code which includes Stillwater Twp,Baytown Twp, May Twp, Oak Park Heights,etc.?

The market seems to be shifting towards the Seller's favor at this time. Interest rates are expected to rise by the end of the year and there is a decrease in short sales and foreclosures. I can inform you that we have less inventory; 90 this March vs. 104 last March 2013 for the city of Stillwater. The average sales price is $239,560 year to date vs. $228,496 same time last year; which is a 4.8% increase. The days a listing stays on the market is shorter this year; 140 vs. last year's 154.

Please connect with me if you would like me to provide more detailed information depending on your real estate needs. Thank you for your questions Dan.

Elisa Eesley. Good Work. Good Cause.