Market Conditions in Deland>Question Details

Sherri, Home Buyer in Deland, FL

What is the annual/quarterly HOA?

Asked by Sherri, Deland, FL Mon Nov 26, 2012

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3101159904-1128-Stillwater-Dr…

Answers

5
The HOA in Cascades is 350.00 Quarterly. I hope that Helps you making your decision. :)

Mary Dover
Aparo-Griffin Properties
386-218-8382
Are you interested in seeing this property - if paying cash you will need proof of funds and if obtaining a mortgage will need a pre-approval letter to submit with offer -please advise what your intentions are - have a Great Evening!!
The fees are below. If there is a fee you want as far as your budget is concerned you can let me know and I can send listings in that HOA fee range.
What did you think of the HOA in the Cascades?
Are you from the area? There are many similar neighborhoods.
You can e-mail me at
relocateisapieceofcake@gmail.com
(relocate is a piece of cake)
Subdivisions with an HOA have a fee to cover expenses in regard to that particular neighborhood. The annual fee is paid once per year, where as the quarterly in paid every three months.
Good afternoon this property in located in The Cascades Subdivision in DeLand (entrance off 15A). Reguired HOA dues are $350..00 quarterly.