Kathleen Tur…, Real Estate Pro in Charlotte, NC

What is the Condo market like today in Ocean Isle Beach?

Asked by Kathleen Turner, Charlotte, NC Tue Jul 10, 2012

Answers

4
Numbers tell it all. 2011 there were 37 condo sales, 2012 31 sold/7 pending and we are only half way thru the year.

Activity with buyers has been consistently busy for everyone. Prices are remaining stable and interest rate are at an all time low.

If you need any additional information, my cell is 910-616-8588.

Edwina St.Pierre
Cooke Realty
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Jul 11, 2012
Thanks Edwina! My husband and I own a condo at Place at the Beach II with Cooke managing for us. I will keep your contact info, as we will want to sell in a year or so. Kathleen
Flag Thu Jul 26, 2012
Hi Kathleen,
According to the MLS this morning as of 01/01/12 there have been 41 condo's sold ranging from 1 bedroom units as low as $39,000 up to 4 bedroom units for $380,000.
There are 9 units in the works looking to close.
If you need further info call me @ 845-216-8355.
Enjoy today.
Katie Jimick
Waccamaw River Realty
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Aug 4, 2012
Condo sales are still a little weak compared to the regular homes market, but there is some improvement overall. A number of factors are involved that effect the sale of a condo right now in the Ocean Isle Beach area, one of them being the development or plantation they are located in. I would be happy to go over the specific areas and condo's you may be interested in with you. Please feel free to reach me through my website, suzysellsnc.com and I can go over in far greater detail what has been going on it the condo and town home markets in our area.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 24, 2013
Looks to me that the condo days are all but finished when the next election hits the economy in 2012.