Market Conditions in Ankeny>Question Details

Generalchad, Home Owner in Ankeny, IA

What is my house worth?

Asked by Generalchad, Ankeny, IA Thu May 10, 2012

I have an agent I am considering listing my home with but was told by this person that the house is only going to sell for about $140k?! 1402 NW Beechwood St, Ankeny, IA 50023.

Answers

4
Chad,

I think that agent is a bit low. I would put it closer to $150,000 with the right marketing and right agent behind you. If you are wondering who that agent is, it is me!
Nobody has more recommendation on Trulia locally than I do. Check out my website at MarkCharter.com to learn more about me.
Also, here is an offer to you to consider.
List with me for three months. If I don't have an offer for you in the first 30 days, I reduce my side of the commission by 1%, and if it takes me another 30 days after that, I drop another 1%
So, I perform quickly or I lose money.
I can do this because I believe in how I market and I use the right tools, like a professional photographer to shoot your listing photos.
But, like any great offer, this does not last forever, it is meant to entice you to act. Call me or email today and I will honor those terms. Tomorrow, they are no good.

Mark Charter
RE/MAX Real Estate Center
864-6444
Mark@MarkCharter.com
Again, check out MarkCharter.com and you will quickly see I am doing things differently than the rest.
if it is in Bexar county go to http://bcad.org/ and find out the best estimate ( interior and upgrades possibly raise the value as well ) if it is in another county try their website
It will definitely sell for what a Ready Willing & Abel Buyer is willing to pay for it. Seriously in these times with so many foreclosures as well as short sales competing with you make sure your listing agent choice knows.how to market your home because if you only have one buyer you likely not get what you wanted! To See A Sold Sign Sooner with our marketing program you get what you oay for in marketing 515-669-7355in thanks Steve
I would be happy to meet with you and prepare a complimentary market analysis for you. It is hard for me to say what your house will bring without seeing it first. Give me a call at 577-5178 if you would like to get together and go over a market analysis.

Amy Wiederin
Coldwell Banker