Cherill Huson, Both Buyer and Seller in Tucson, AZ

What is average sell time in the Shores?

Asked by Cherill Huson, Tucson, AZ Thu Apr 5, 2012

Answers

2
According to the SOCALMLS, the average Days on Market for Single Family Homes is 126 days (for all sales since 9/1/11) in the Belmont Shore/Naples/Peninsula areas. For condos it's 111 days. As you would expect, in general, the higher priced homes take longer to sell.

I'd be glad to go over more specific statistics if you'd like. Feel free to give me a call at (562) 2089-9818, or email at Peter@TheREALPete.com. Thanks!
Wow! I can quote a statistic from CAR or PWR or something, but in reality (We live in The Shore), it can be 4 days if it is riced right and 4 months if it's not! The inventory right now is unbelievably low, maybe 5 - 7 properties, so realistically (if priced well, and Marketed properly) it could happen FAST =)

Start off here http://KeepingItRE.com .. It's a great show with TONS of info, and call us anytime you need help =)

Best of Luck (and why would anyone want to leave this lil piece of Paradise?!!!)