ladypatricej…, Home Buyer in Spring Valley, CA

What is a site where I can very Comparables to a property I am intersted in?

Asked by ladypatricejordan, Spring Valley, CA Fri Jun 8, 2012

Answers

6
Hi Patrice,

As stated, the best information will come from an experienced agent from the MLS. Otherwise, the search parameters for many of the end user sites are challenged and can vary by up to 20% in terms of values.

Ask your agent, or an agent you know, to run the data for you.

Best of luck,

Mark & Kari Shea
Shea Real Estate
Serving Greater San Diego
Ladypatrice,
Any site that can supply this information will be seriously limited. Zillow, Eppraisal and others will never replace the agent on the ground to regularly tours the market and knows the inventory. Pictures lie, some homes are in better shape than the photos show while others are in worse shape. Public records may not reflect additional square footage, updates, improvement or deferred maintenance.
One of the most important services an agent supplies is to assist in determining value based on the best available data and a strategy to obtain the home for the best price for their client. Find a great local agent.
Hi Patrice,

This is where your agent comes in, just ask before you make an offer. No website will give you proper comps, and you definitely don't want to overpay.

Warm Regards,

Cory La Scala, REALTOR
Independence Realty
619-825-6421
If you are working with a Realtor they should be able to get you the most accurate and up to date information. That is part of the service that we provide for our clients.
If you need a comparative market analysis email me with the particulars and I will send one to you. I just need the address of the property.

Best wishes,

I am never too busy for your referrals

Jerry Heard
Your Broker
The San Diego Property Shop
http://www.TheSanDiegoPropertyShop.com
jerry.sdps@cox.net
Direct 619-920-9796
Office 619-269-5545
Fax 619-269-9168
CA DRE # 00648687
Hi Lady Patrice Jordan,

You can go to my website and type in your subject proeprty address and then there is a field to adjust for square feet, etc.

The link is below for you.

Let me know if you need any other help with this.

Kind Regards,

Jason Kardos, Real Estate Broker/Owner
Office (619) 303-2826
Fax (619) 270-2595
http://www.JasonKardos.info
Lic# 01324429
Hi Patrice,
Zillow is pretty good for comparables, but if there are any homes you are seriously interested in, it is best to consult with a Realtor to give you the info on the market and what you should offer. If you need an agent, I would love to help, just contact me directly.

Thanks!
Sinead McAllister
Broker
McAllister Homes Real Estate
858-205-5215
brokermcallister@gmail.com