Marla Allen, Home Buyer in Forest Knolls, CA

What is Life like in Forest Knolls?

Asked by Marla Allen, Forest Knolls, CA Mon Oct 29, 2012

This question was asked from http://=www.trulia.com%2Fproperty%2F3094152204-79-Sanchez-Rd-Forest… target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://www.trulia.com/property/3094152204-79-Sanchez-Rd-Fore…

Answers

2
Marla,

The home on Sanchez was bank owned, and it received multiple offers. It was in pretty good shape for being bank owned. The lot was slight downslope from the street. It was a sunny location. Forest Knolls has some areas that are fairly sunny and other areas that are very forested, which can be somewhat dark to very dark. There have been quite a few lower priced properties that have been for sale in Forest Knolls in the last 6 months. There is only one property still available that is at $450,000 or under in Forest Knolls. Let us know what you are looking for, and we will keep you posted as new listings come up. It would be helpful to know your minimum criteria for bedrooms, baths, square footage, etc. Would you consider other areas of San Geronimo Valley? What is your price range??

Mary Kay and Kathy
Hi Marla,
Its QUIET! Depending on where you are.
The Valley has some sweet spots , but some that are shaded quite a bit. If nyour buying in the valley please note that all homes are on septic,, and need further review than other homes when inspecting. I have a home in Woodacre for sale that is not on MLS but is up a bit from the roads. Its quiet , sunny and has a great view. 3/2 nice decks..

I would suggest a tour if your free someday and I can show you the areas. I just sold a home on Chapparal in San Geronimo that was a Michelle Kauffman home. It is a Green Home, I am a certified Eco Broker.
Cheers.
Dino of Alain Pinel. 415-215-2614
Thank you Dino.
Flag Mon Oct 29, 2012