Market Conditions in 19406>Question Details

Urs, Home Buyer in New Jersey

What has been the appreciation rate for condos in King in Prussia?

Asked by Urs, New Jersey Mon Jan 7, 2008

I'm interested in purchasing a condo in the Valley Forge/King of Prussia area and curious as to what the /- value of condos over x amount of years. Thanks!

Answers

3
2-3 bedrooms for the last three year: 84 either Active or Sold. Active Range 174,900 - 249,000 (2 are over 400K)
to Send you all the stats and details, I would need your email address- you could go to my website and email me from there. If all you need is a summary:
9 Active from 174,900 - 428,500 Avg DOM=159
39 Settled from 130,000 to 428.500 Avg DOM= 73 Avg of Settled price is 92.92% of asking
1 Active (but not currently showing @ 161,972
Thanks so much for you insight...

Desired location: Valley Forge Towers - Montgomery County *no kids*
$175K - $225K
1500 - 1600 sq feet
large 2 bd/2 bath or nicely-sized 3 bd/2bath

Thanks a again!
In general, The values in KofP have exceeded most of the rest of the country. That would be true for the better part of the Tri-State Area. With all the Doom and Gloom the Media had been reporting (cause that's what sells their advertising) the area has not been effected like the majority of the country. It's true that we are now in a buyers market and mortgages are being better scrutinized (about time) yet the current interest rates are still at all time lows (for a qualified applicant) Click link below for a graph of rates:
To answer you more specifically, I would need to know more about your desired location , (i.e. Township or School District ) as well as Price range and # beds/Sq.Ft desired. I would be happy to email you a detailed analysis once I have that information.
Hope that helps

http://www.bankrate.com/brm/graphs/graph_trend.asp?product=1…