Market Conditions in 90274>Question Details

ddigerness, Renter in 90274

What does the demand for condos look like in the area? How much have prices dropped since 08? Is it true you can buy for less than replacement?

Asked by ddigerness, 90274 Wed Aug 18, 2010

Answers

2
Now that we're in the final stretch of 2013, it is clear that the market has rebounded strongly. Demand for condos and townhomes, while not as strong for single family homes, is part of this rebound. Prices are nearing the market highs of the mid 2000's but with enough patience, there are still some good buys to be found.
The Demand for houses are up right now for every kind of home. There are alot of homes out there and not enough buyers but the buyers that are out looking are looking for the good deals. That being said since 08 home prices are down alot but they have still continued to move and will continue to go up as the years go on. If you are looking for a specific area let me know I can give you a more detailed search than just that specific zip code.