Don Greenwell, Both Buyer and Seller in Pauls Valley, OK

What can I expect in a sales time in 73075, the Pauls Valley, OK area?

Asked by Don Greenwell, Pauls Valley, OK Sun Mar 1, 2009

My house is well built, and we just bought it in August of 2008, It passed inspections with flying colors. It has 1359 square feet, brick and has a huge well built deck and above ground pool and two extra secure storage sheds--( I have been transferred unexpectedly). We want what we paid for it and it was appraised for --which was 76,000.00. Although not a bargain price, it is most certainly priced right.....................

Answers

2
The average sales time for residences in this area for 2010 was 147 days. There are other factors involved such as location & appeal but if priced correctly, yours should sell in this time frame.I am familiar with your house & it is a very nice home!
You should have a sales time of 60 to 90 days, if appropriately priced. Probably a little longer if you are selling it yourself (since you will have limited exposure).