Market Conditions in 30075>Question Details

Tony, Home Buyer in Dallas, TX

What areas in Atlanta have most rental properties?

Asked by Tony, Dallas, TX Sat Feb 5, 2011

Answers

4
You question is far too general. If I asked the same question about the DFW metroplex, what would your answer be?

If you said Garland or White Settlement, or University Park, then correspondingly here in Atlanta I would say Stone Mountain, or Douglasville or Home Park.

And neither one of our answers would have any meaning because quantity is relative to demography, property type, price range and a host of other relevant, hyper-local, socionomic factors that only matter to the individual investor.

So, what type of rental properties are you talking about?
Web Reference: http://intowninsider.com
There are a lot of good areas in Atlanta metro to have rental properties. One great area is where I have some close to Kennesaw State University.

I know some great deals around just contact me.

John J. Reinhardt
REALTOR
Residential, Commercial, and Land

T 770.475.1130 Ext. 6806
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Feb 5, 2011
Hi Tony,

I have to give Lee a thumbs up for a really spot on answer. It is indeed about demographics. Your question is just too broad for anyone to know how to answer - I can come at that question from at least 5 different angles. Is your question to seek or avoid the high rental property areas? Are you talking about SFR or all rental properties including apartments? High end or low end bread and butter rentals? I could go into multiple data sources and create a heat map by price range but that is not something I do for casual inquiries - that is definately client level work due to the amount of time involved and the fact that we as agents and brokers are not allowed to give that level of professional advice and insight to to folks we don't represent as clients.

Trulia lists you as a Roswell 30075 homebuyer (the area where I live and work out of) - if your concern is too many rentals (SFR or otherwise) then you don't have to worry about Roswell. We do have too many folks in expensive high end apartments that I need to help stop making their LL's rich, but we are not inundated with low income SFR renters like say Dekalb, S Fulton, and Clayton county areas (and others) with high foreclosures, high investor activity and high concentrations of low income families.

Not sure if I answered your question...or caused more questions.

Robert Whitfield
Broker/Owner - Realtor
Professional Buyers Broker
Relocation Expert
New Home Construction Expert
ICC Code Certified Building Inspection Expert
Advantage Realtors
678-585-9691
877-787-7167
“I Go The Extra Mile For Every Client - For No Extra Fee!"
Atta boy LT......he's correct as usual.

That's obviously far too broad as he said - since you mentioned Roswell (30075) is that the area you mean? That can be answered.

Hank
Web Reference: http://www.hrmiller.com