Barafla, Home Buyer in Torrington, CT

What are your monthly common charges?

Asked by Barafla, Torrington, CT Tue Nov 27, 2012

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3099432022-187-Lovers-Ln-Torr…

Answers

3
Shirley B. Zimmerman’s answer
Hi! I'm so glad that you asked that question. As mentioned previously, the fee for that condo is $277 a month. This is one of the few questions you should be discussing with your agent. Other questions should be how many of the condos are rented? Is it approved for HUD financing? Your agent should be able to work with you, your bank, and the property manager of the condo to answer all of your questions so that your purchase goes smoothly from offer to closing.
Call Nancy, she has answered your question and is on top of real estate activity in Torrington.
The monthly fees are $277. There are lots of other questions you might want to ask. Give me a call and we can talk about what you need to know to be a knowledgeable buyer. Nancy Perez, The Washington Agency, 860-480-2874.