Derald Diete…,  in Tigard, OR

What are vacant lots in Sun City going for? My mother owns a lot there. assessor's tax # 279-081-02-00-9.

Asked by Derald Dieterich, Tigard, OR Tue Sep 18, 2007

Answers

5
I think you might be talking about the lots by Agua Fria & Sunland Dr. in Sun City. About 6 or 7 years ago. But it took so long to get going, the the bottom fell out of the market and the property went into receivership. It changed hands last year but nothing is going on yet.
I am on the Posse and it is right by there so I pass by it all the time, if anything changes I will answer the question again.
Hi, Derald ... the assessor's number you provided doesn't appear in the tax records and doesn't appear to match the format for a Maricopa County APN. If you can provide some detail as to where the parcel is in Sun City, or provide some additional details (lot size, etc.), I'll provide what information I can. Lots in Sun City are fairly rare.
Look where it is posted, guys, Derald is talking about Sun City, AZ. I don't do much business that far west, but I'd be happy to pull some sales if a Sun City specialist doesn't find this question. I will say that land in general is awfully slow moving throughout the Phoenix metroplex. Builders have drastically pulled back on permits and individual buyers for land are looking to take advantage of a soft market. I'll wait to see if someone else a little closer chimes in, but unless it is a pressing matter, I would probably hold on to that land for a while longer. If at all possible, this is the time to purchase and hold, not sell.
Sun City....California, Nevada, Las Vegas? Humm which one?
Pam Winterba…, Real Estate Pro in Danville, VA
Derald, could you please let us know which Sun City you are talking about (state, city). Thanks.
Ute Ferdig -…, Real Estate Pro in New Castle, DE