Ltwill1515, Home Buyer in Venice, FL

What are the taxes and fees?

Asked by Ltwill1515, Venice, FL Sun Sep 29, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3101608277-2295-S-Ocean-Blvd-…

Answers

3
Cant add anything to the specific taxes and fees details already provided except to say when considering a property to purchase you need to always consider an exit or sales strategy. While a 1bed 1.5 bath condo may suit your particular needs you should also consider will it fit somebody else s needs when you want to sell. Typically a 2bed 2 bath condo is what the majority of buyers look for and because there are more of these on the market you can often get a 2/2 for very good price in relation to 1/1 prices. NOt only will this give you more room while you live there it will also be easier to sell when you decide its time to move on.

Peter ReJune
Realtor Broker Associate
Keller Williams Palm Beach
Ltwill,

The unit you are inquiring about is a great one bedroom unit in Harbour House that is a Co-Op that sits oceanfront south of Sloan's Curve and north of the Lake Worth bridge. Spectacular northeast ocean views in a building with amenities like a doorman, fitness center, pool and tennis courts. It is also one of the lower priced units in the development so worth a look.

The association fees run just about $600 per month in Harbour House and the projected 2013 property taxes are $2,248.A very clear description of your specific requirements is the best place to start your property search and if I can be of service to you and your family I would appreciate the opportunity to be one of the agents you may choose to interview. We are experts in finding our clients that "needle in the haystack" and would love to help you find yours.

Best of luck and if I can offer anything additional please let me know.

Always at Your Service,

Tom Priester e-PRO
"Results Driven Real Estate"

561 308-0175
tom@tompriester.com
Hi, Lt,
The Fees are approx. $561 per month. The taxes will be approx.$4000 per year. For details please call me at (561)827-6789. For more choices, please email me at
Julier6789@gmail.com.
Your Go To Palm Beach expert Realtor.
Julie Rosenthal, Broker, ABR, GRI, TRC, EcoBroker
Property Brokers International
All listings at: http://www.buy-sell-rent-Florida.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 29, 2013