Market Conditions in Napa>Question Details

gabcab55, Home Buyer in Santa Clara, CA

What are the space fees? Is price negotiable? Where in Napa is this?

Asked by gabcab55, Santa Clara, CA Wed Oct 30, 2013

This question was asked from… target="_blank" rel="nofollow">…

John Reeves’ answer
The best solution here is to contact its local agents. Please visit…
Space fees for Mobile home parks are similar to HOA fees for condominiums and other planned developments. They are usually not negotiable. The best negotiation tactic is to try and secure a better price for the mobile home and use that savings to offset the space fees in the future.

If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to call. I am a local Napa Broker. 707.853.5747.

The mobile home in question is located in the Napa Valley Mobile Home Park off of Orchard Ave. in north Napa. The space rent is listed at $744 per month. In real estate, they say everything is negotiable, but we would need to talk to the sellers about that. I am a real estate agent in Napa and have sold a few homes in this park, so I am very familiar with the property. If you would like to contact me directly, I would be happy to answer any questions you may have. Gary Prince, Realtor: 707-227-7282,